you can get your token from the page.
map tile api
read more about the description and examples
read more about the description
there is also a non-progammatic api for an easy integration with word-press, which can generate any of the widget below. for more information, go to your city page (eg ), scroll-down until you find the "download the real-time air quality index widget" and click on the "wordpress & blogger" logo.
$ curl -i "http://api.waqi.info/feed/shanghai/?token=demo"
- access to more than 11000 station-level and 1000 city-level data
- geo-location query (based on latitude/longitude or ip address)
- individual aqi for all pollutants (pm2.5, pm10, no2, co, so2, ozone)
- station name and coordinates
- originating epa name and link
- current weather conditions
- stations within a map lat/lng bounds
- search stations by name
- air quality forecast (for 3~8 days)
note that more functionality will be added during the coming weeks:
- weather forecast (for 8 days)
- world ranking and trend
- neighbor stations aqi
- historical data
- pollutant raw concentration (for usage with different scales)
- pubsub notification service
we may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice